Before Your Session
- New clients are asked to complete a health history form prior to their first session. If you are unable to complete this in advance it can be done at my office before your session.
- It's best not to eat heavy meal before your session, however showing up hungry can be a distraction from full relaxation.
- Please remove all jewelry and pull long hair up and back before getting on the massage table. Hair ties are provided.
- Your treatment will involve the use of high quality oil or cream. Some may get in your hair and around your neck. If this is a problem, please inform me before the treatment begins. Some oils or creams may contain nut oils. If you have a nut allergy, please inform me during your intake.
- Please avoid the use of perfumes or cologne.
Scheduling / Cancellation
- Schedule your session online up 6 hours in advance or just call/text me at 312-860-9994
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please provide 24 hour notice to avoid charges.