I have been practicing massage therapy since 2011, however my interest in massage started in the early 1990's while studying and traveling in Europe. The sense of vitality and well-being I felt after my first massage experience really left an impression on me.
In 2009 I decided to make a big career change from the corporate world into the field of massage therapy. To me, massage therapy is science, art and philosophy, guided by experience and intuition. I get to help and inspire others, teach, learn, and facilitate positive change in peoples lives.
What do I want for you?
- Feel a deeper sense of relaxation and calm
- Connect to your body’s ease and freedoms; discomforts and restrictions.
- Become more informed with the science behind musculoskeletal health, stress response, posture and ergonomics
- Experience a massage session that’s adaptable and customized to your needs
- Seven years and over 6000 hours of hands-on experience
- Massage Therapist/Hydrotherapist - Spacio Spa, Chicago
- Lead Massage Therapist and Trainer - Sir Spa, Chicago
- Volunteer Massage Therapist - Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Instructor in Musculoskeletal Anatomy and Kinesiology - Cortiva Institute, Chicago
Training AND SCOPE